Shared Kinky Interests - ageplay, sex and spanking! Little Tiffany

Imagine a Dominant's delight when he discovers the girl he's interested in - the girl he intended having a vanilla relationship with - is in fact a submissive who is interested in the same kinky stuff as he is!

Here's a little extract from Little Tiffany, where Robert finds a BDSM book on her bookshelf ...
**********
A look of incredulous delight lit up his face. He was so taken with her he had been prepared to be content with a purely vanilla relationship, but this changed the dynamics big time. He flicked through the pages … dominants, dungeons, spanking, submission, bondage, enema's, role play, corner time, humiliation, and a variety of creative punishments jumped out from the pages. If she was in to this stuff, theirs would be one hugely exciting and mutually rewarding relationship. He read on. There was one chapter entitled Daddy Dom. He exhaled sharply. Could she be in to ageplay? His grin widened. It seemed he had found his perfect match.

“Oh my God – you found it,” she wailed as she came closer and saw what he was reading.

“Was it a secret?”

“Yes. And now you're laughing at me.” She pouted and looked flustered.

“Tiffany, you and I, we won't have secrets. Everything will be out in the open. And I'm not laughing at you. Why would I? You're everything I ever wanted.” He held up the book. “Are you into all this?”

“Um, er … well, er … of course not,” she denied.

“Because I sure as hell am.”

“What?! What did you say?”

“I'm a dominant man by nature, it's who I am. Marla was never interested in any kind of kink, but I read up on it voraciously, and after we divorced I started going to BDSM clubs.”

Tiffany's mouth widened into a 'O' as she stared at him. “Is that true?” she whispered.

“Hell yes. So … tell me, did you write this from personal experience or conjecture?”

“Both, but I don't have that much experience, really. I did go to a club a few times … and I went home with a sore bottom.” An involuntary giggle escaped her as she recalled the memory.

“Aha! So you enjoyed being spanked?”

“Guess so,” she said demurely, but there was a gleam in her eyes that was anything but demure.

“Interesting,” he said, and the gleam in his eyes rivalled her own. He took her hand. “Come and sit down, princess. You and I are going to have a little chat about things, and then maybe I'll spank your bottom for not telling me about this earlier.” He smiled, and there was a hungry look on his face, a look that reminded her of a crocodile waiting for its dinner.

The butterflies came back in Tiffany's tummy, only this time it felt as though they were dancing around in hob nail boots.

Publisher's Note: Little Tiffany is an ageplay book. It includes anal play, explicit sexual scenes, and elements of medical play. The punishments include humiliation, corner time, spankings and BDSM S/M themes. Please don't buy this book if such material is likely to cause offence.

**********


Little Tiffany is available for Kindle from Amazon and in a variety of formats from LSF Publications:

0 comments:

Post a Comment