Little Lizbet: A BDSM Ageplay Romance

Delighted to kick off my new blog by announcing my first ageplay book, Little Lizbet. Lizbet meets a charming older man at a BDSM cub. Little does she know that he will become her new 'Daddy', and take her on a whole new journey of self-discovery. Here's a little extract to whet the appetite:

**********


"Tell me, Lizbet, what is it about submission that appeals to you?”

Lizbet set down her drink. No one had ever asked her that question before. She suddenly had a burning desire to talk about it. “I like the nurturing side of being submissive.”

“Go on.” Daniel leaned forward, listening intently.

“I like to feel … vulnerable, and cared for … protected. You know?”

He nodded. “Cherished?”

“Yes. Yes, exactly that. “And I like to be chastised when I'm naughty, and forgiven afterwards.”

“Verbal or physical chastisement?”

“Both.”

“So you like being spanked?”

Lizbet bit her lip. “Yeah. Sometimes I do – then when its happening, I don't like it much. That doesn't make much sense.”

“It makes perfect sense.”

Lizbet stared at Daniel. It was as if this man understood her way of thinking and understood her needs. But how was that possible given that she didn't really understand her own needs. “I like it when someone else takes control, because that allows me to give up responsibility. All I need do is obey.” She blinked, startled at what she had just said. “It's true. That's how I feel.”

**********
Little Lizbet is available for Kindle from Amazon and in a variety of formats from LSF Publications:

2 comments:

lsfpublications said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Chloe,

I quite enjoy ageplay stories and look forward to reading your books. Good luck and much success with your books and blog.

Michael

Post a Comment